Take to the sledge run by headlamp. Thrills are guaranteed!
Dates and times
From January 15th 2022 to March 12th 2022 : open every Saturday from 5.15pm to 10.30pm.
Special openings during the winter 2022 school holidays:
During the school holidays, the activity will be offered at night on Thursday 24th, Friday 25th and Saturday 26th of February and on Thursday 3rd, Friday 4th and Saturday 5th of March.
|From 3pm||Après-ski in Plan-Francey|
|At 5.30pm||Opening of the sledge run|
|At 9pm||Last possible sledge rental|
|At 9.30pm||Last departure of the funicular|
|At 10.30pm||Closure of the funicular and sledge run|
RATES & Rental
|Package 1 funicular ride|
|Adults from 25 to 63 years old||CHF 14.00|
|Young people from 16 to 24 years old||CHF 9.80|
|Kids from 6 to 15 years old||CHF 7.80|
|Seniors from 64 years old||CHF 12.00|
|Magic Pass or season or day pass||Free|
|Personal, non-transferable, non-exchangeable, non-refundable.|
|Children under 6 years old sledging with a parent: free|
Sledge rental at the funicular ticket office: CHF 10 per sledge
Headlamp rental: CHF 5 per lamp
Sledges can be rented at the funicular ticket office, subject to availability. Sledges can be rented for 2 people, 1 adult and 1 child or 2 small adults. Private sledges and bobs can be used. We advise you to bring sturdy sledges, as the slope becomes bumpy during the day and flimsy sleds may break.
Registration mandatory for the sledging night at the funicular ticket office in Moléson-Village.
This activity is subject to weather conditions and the condition of the sledge run.
- Headlamp mandatory.
- Each participant agrees to stay only on the sledging track.
- Each participant knows and accepts the risks linked to the practice of this activity and adapts his or her speed according to the visibility in order to be able to stop at any moment and sled in respect of the FIS rules.
- Each participant expects to encounter obstacles, people stopped on the trail or hikers going the wrong way.
- Each participant has accident insurance covering any medical or rescue costs associated with this type of activity.
- Each participant accepts the safety requirements set by the organiser, particularly with regard to the conformity of personal safety equipment and materials.
- Each participant is required to be equipped with winter clothing, a helmet, profiled footwear, a headlamp of at least 300 lumens and a sledge.
- Each participant is aware of the risks associated with this activity and inherent to the mountain and agrees to release the organiser from any responsibility in this regard.
- The group leader acknowledges that he/she has been informed that wearing a helmet is compulsory. Despite the recommendations, if he/she refuses to respect this safety rule, in full awareness of the dangers, he/she accepts responsibility for the risks incurred by all the members of his/her group, in particular for any minors in his/her charge.
- Loss of or damage to rented equipment will be charged at the rate of CHF 30.00/lamp and CHF 220.00/luge. These amounts will be collected before the deposit is returned.
Information : email@example.com or +41 26 921 85 00